Are you invested in business of hatcheries and looking for a perfect fine bubble diffuser that can support your dissolved oxygen level? Well we have the perfect solution for you. Introducing AirOxi Ceramic plate diffuser, a one of a kind product that can not only provide you with fine bubbles you are looking for, but also can fulfill your need for better dissolved oxygen level.
Let’s walk you through what is our AirOxi ceramic plate diffuser, and the various advantages it can provide with its application in your business!
What is AirOxi Ceramic Plate Diffuser?
AirOxi Ceramic Plate Diffuser is an extremely fine bubble diffuser and is often referred to as a Nano-bubble diffuser. It is made of a ceramic plate with very small micro holes, not even easily visible to the naked eye. It is an easy to clean product. Because it is made of ceramic, very few substances can actually stick to it and those that do, can be wiped off easily or scrubbed with a nylon brush. Their high oxygen transfer characteristic makes them ideal for use in hatcheries and RAS systems. Aerating the reservoir is also an efficient way to add Dissolved Oxygen (DO) to the system.
Specification of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser
There are many features of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser that makes it ideal for hatcheries and RAS system, some of the important specification are:
- The AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser design allows an air flow 3 liters / minute in each plate
- The AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser has an inlet of ¼”
- The size of ¼” inlet allows the product to create bubble size of 10 to 20 microns mm which gives it a very high Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate (SOTR).
- The smaller and finer holes of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser contributes in creating smaller bubbles that makes the gas / air / oxygen remains suspended in the water for very long time, which in turn increasing the gas transfer rate to almost 30% of flow
- The main body of the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser and the border is made of plastic making it long lasting with the product reflecting a size from 350 mm length x 115 mm width
- The actual size of the diffuser area in AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser reflects a size of 300 mm x 60 mm
- The overall size with the ceramic plate makes the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser heavy enough to stay submerge in the water without an support of external anchor requirements
- Since the holes in AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser are extremely small and fine, the pressure required to operate the diffuser is also high. So regular twin lobe or root or ring blowers are not compatible with these plate diffusers.
- To ensure continuous operation using AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser usage of oxygen / ozone generators or with cylinders of air, oxygen, ozone etc, is required since the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser requires 6PSI of power to perform
- The AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser offers a burst pressure from the plate of 30 PSI (2 Kg/cm 2)
- The AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser is compatible with Air, Oxygen, Ozone, Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide and provides a life cycle of 10 years
These specifications not only make the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser ideal for application in RAS system and hatcheries but also provide large scale advantages to your business. Let’s take a look at some of major advantages of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser.
Read more: Ceramic Diffuser – The Ideal Solution To Use For Hatcheries, Especially With Oxygen And Air Cylinders
Advantages of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser
There are many different advantages that a business can enjoy with the application of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser, some of which are:
- AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser offers extremely fine bubbles, finer than any other products in the market
- AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser is an easy to clean product. Because it is made of ceramic, very few substances can actually stick to it and those that do, can be wiped off easily or scrubbed with a nylon brush.
- AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser offers a ¼” inlet that allows the product to create bubble size of 10 to 20 microns mm which gives it a very high Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate (SOTR)
- The ability of AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser to create extremely fine bubbles allows the bubbles to remains suspended in the water for very long time, which in turn increasing the gas transfer rate to by 30% of flow
- The AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser offers a burst pressure from the plate of 30 PSI (2 Kg/cm 2) which allows in better dissolved oxygen level in the hatcheries
- Lastly the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser is compatible with Air, Oxygen, Ozone, Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide and provides a life cycle of 10 years making it a long lasting product
These advantages not only make the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser stand out from its competitors in the market, but also make it an ideal product for fine bubble creation in hatcheries and RAS system, providing them with a better Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate, increased gas transfer rate by 30% of regular flow and better dissolved oxygen rate. With 10 years of life cycle and easy maintenance AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser is a one of kind product you should have for your hatcheries and RAS system.
Take a look atour product video here:
So if you are into business of hatcheries and looking for a fine bubble diffuser for your business, then AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser is just the product for you. To know more about AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser or business related enquiry you can get in touch with us.
Related topic: https://www.airoxitube.com/use-of-nano-bubble-ceramic-plate-diffusers/
Why Choose Us?
AirOxi Tube is one of the most trusted, reputed, and reliable names in the field of providing premium quality aeration systems for effective fish farming and hatcheries. AirOxi offers a wide array of tools and equipment for providing the right aeration precisely as per the requirements of the fish farmers. Users looking for fine bubble diffuser and better dissolved oxygen level can get our AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser, which is best suited for all types’ hatcheries and RAS system environment. If you wish to know more about the AirOxi Ceramic Diffuser, get in touch with our expert team at AirOxi for the best solutions in fine bubble diffuser, better DO level and SOTR.
Leave A Comment