Aeration is of immense importance in aquaculture or fish farming and in a number of other similar uses like fish transportation, fish tanks, and Biofloc environment. It is because of this reason to make the process of aquaculture and lives of fish farmers easier AirOxi Tube introduces AirOxi King Spider. An aeration solution which gives rotational / directional flow to the water in aquaculture!
Let’s take a look at what AirOxi King Spider is and how it can help in redefining the process of aeration.
What is the AirOxi King Spider?
AirOxi King Spider is a uniquely designed diffuser for aquaculture that gives water rotation and flow in a particular direction along with aeration, without using any additional power. The AirOxi King spider is ideal equipment for rotation as well as directional flow that works even in sludge. The AirOxi King Spider can be used simultaneously with regular AirOxi spider to give additional movement to the water. AirOxi King Spider can also function alone when there is continuous requirement of water rotation. Further it is also possible to connect AirOxi King Spider to a regular blower with regular 1/2″ inlet pipe, making the process aeration easier and simpler for users.
Direction of using AirOxi King Spider
There are certain important things that should be taken into consideration when using AirOxi King Spider for your aquaculture environment they are as follow:
- When the AirOxi King Spiders are being used, avoid using other methods of aeration otherwise the water flow will get disturbed and you will not get the desired result of bringing sludge in the middle.
- If you want to get continuous water rotation, then you should replace all the regular spiders with these AirOxi King Spider
- If you want water rotation just 2-3 times a day, then you can continue using your regular aeration and add some AirOxi King Spider for providing additional movement to water
- For a 10,000 liter tank – 2 pieces of King Spider are enough to give the required water rotation. Using them for half hour 3-4 times a day to move the sludge and using regular spiders’ rest of the time can create a healthy aquaculture environment in your fish tanks
- For a 30,000 liter tank – 3 pieces of King Spider are enough to give the required water rotation. Using them for half hour 3-4 times a day to move the sludge and using regular spiders’ rest of the time can create a healthy aquaculture environment in your fish tanks
- AirOxi King Spiders should be installed on the border of the tank, for proper directional flow. AirOxi King Spiders will not give proper directional flow if they are not used on the border
These are some of the important directions of use that should be taken into consideration when using AirOxi King Spider for your aquaculture or Biofloc environment.
Benefits of using AirOxi King Spider
There are many benefits of using AirOxi King Spider for your aquaculture or Biofloc environment. Some of the major benefits that can be derived with the usage of AirOxi King Spider are reflected below:
- Helps in creating additional and faster rotation to water in a Biofloc environment
- Can be used alone or in addition to regular spider for better continuous or better water rotation
- AirOxi King Spider can be connected to a regular blower with regular 1/2″ inlet pipe, making the process aeration easier and simpler for users
- Helps in creating a directional flow to water in aquaculture
- Can be used for collection of sludge in the center of the tank
- AirOxi King Spider can function with other aeration devices if installed on the border
These advantages clearly highlight the large-scale benefit that the usage of AirOxi King Spider can provide to the aquaculture and fish farming environment.
So if you are looking for the best water rotating diffuser for your aquaculture business then get in touch with us to know more about AirOxi King Spider.
Why Choose Us
AirOxi Tube is one of the most trusted, reputed, and reliable names in the field of providing premium quality aeration systems for effective fish farming. AirOxi offers a wide array of tools and equipment for providing the right aeration precisely as per the requirements of the fish farmers. Users looking for better water rotation and directional flow can get our AirOxi King Spider diffuser system, which is best suited for all types of Biofloc aquaculture environment. If you wish to know more about the AirOxi King Spider, get in touch with our expert team at AirOxi for the best solutions in water rotation and directional flow.