Aeration is a process by which the levels of oxygen to the point which is essential for the proper health of the fishes during aquaculture. The proper maintenance of the levels of oxygen plays a quite important role in the overall rate of production in the aquaculture firms. This is the reason as to why the fish farmers look out for the installation of a proper and effective aeration system.
Installing Aeration System Properly
The installation of the aeration system properly is of immense importance and cannot be neglected at any cost. So, at the time of installation of the aeration system, it becomes very important to know about the parts involved which makes it easier to proceed with the same. The main parts of the aeration system involve a motor, root blower and a pressure gauge. At times, a filter and an auto timer can be added. The following points are to be taken care of at the time of installation to make sure that the process of installation is appropriately done.
- First of all, it is to be kept in mind that each of the connection needs to be done carefully since a proper connection is essential for the proper functioning of the aeration system.
- The next step of installation involves the connection of the receiver along with the insertion of grommets into the particular positions of the receiver.
- Now, with the tap or the valve the air pipe is connected.
- Then comes one of the most important part of installation of the aeration system where the grid needs to be uniformly arranged on the sides of the aquaculture area that is a reservoir, pond or others. It is to be noted that the height of the tube should be necessarily adjusted to a uniform level.
Why Proper Installation is Necessary?
The proper installation of the aeration system is very important and the reasons behind the same are as listed below.
- Proper installation of the aeration system is important for it function in the right way for producing the desired results.
- When installed properly, it maintains adequate levels of oxygen in the aquaculture area which is ideal for the survival of the fishes.
- Ultimately, a properly installed aeration system is good for the longevity of mechanical equipment thereby beneficial to the fish farmers from the point of view of investment.
So, now it is quite clear as to how to carry out the proper installation of the aeration system and the necessity of doing the same. In this regard, it is always recommended to hire an expert for the proper installation of the aeration system, if you do not feel comfortable or not confident enough of doing so.