Are you looking for a perfect aeration solution for your aquaculture farms? Then we have good news for you. Introducing two new and improved tubes for your grow-out ponds and nurseries launching this February!
Let’s walk you through our new range of grow-out pond and nursery tubes.
We understand how difficult it is to provide proper aeration in a grow-out pond. The oxygen holding capacity of soil bottom is quite low and so the DO has to be constantly replenished through efficient means. Also tubes in mud bottom ponds are always clogging and choking so the tube needs to be easy to clean. Also the growout ponds need a large quantity of aeration tubes, so the product has to be low cost. To help you overcome these challenges, we have introduced special aeration tubes for mud / soil bottom grow-out ponds. Below are the lists of variants that you can get for your grow-out ponds this February:
- 25 mm, Blue line – for salt water
- 25 mm, Green line – for fresh water with algae resistance
- NC-16– A revolutionary product – Low thickness with bigger bubbles, with low-cost and low maintenance
- 5 mm low pressure tube, Yellow line – Low pressure tube for salt water
- 5 mm low pressure tube, Yellow Green line – Algae resistant low-pressure tube for fresh water
All the grow-out pond tube mentioned above provide airflow of 30 lpm or 2 m3/ hr per meter at 3 – 4 PSI pressure. So, if you are looking for a perfect aeration solution for your grow-out pond, you can select any one of our newly added tube based on your grow-out ponds requirements.
Tubes for Nurseries
If you are looking for a sound aeration solution for your nurseries, then you are looking at just the right place. At AirOxi Tube we have introduced 3 new tubes are suitable for diffused aeration in shrimp or fish your nurseries. These three tubes provide very fine bubbles with high water movement – both of which are important in nurseries. And they are low pressure tubes so they don’t put load on the motor or blower.
- 5 mm AirOxi Tube with Algae Resistant Additive – An algae resistant low pressure tube for fresh water nurseries
- AirOxi tube – 19.5mm – A low pressure, low aeration solution with high water movement
- AirOxi Star – A unique design with star shaped cross section, allowing bubbles to come out of only the troughs and not the crests. It is especially designed tube for nurseries to provide good water movement with high aeration
So, if you are looking for the perfect aeration solution for your nurseries then you can select one of our new and improved tubes from the above list as per your nurseries requirement.
These two new ranges of improved tubes for grow-out pond and nurseries are the perfect aeration solution that you have been long waiting for. Well, the good news is the wait is finally over; these two ranges of tubes will be available on our website for purchase starting this February.
To know more about grow-out pond and nursery tubes get in touch with us, we would be happy to help you!
Why Choose Us
AirOxi is one of the most trusted, reputed, and reliable names in the field of providing premium quality aeration systems for effective fish farming and hatcheries. AirOxi offers a wide array of tools and equipment for providing the right aeration precisely as per the requirements of the fish farmers. Users looking to purchase products related to grow-out ponds and nurseries, get in touch with our expert team at AirOxi they will help you select your ideal product. So, place an order with us on our website to enjoy the benefit of cheapest price for new aeration tubes.