If you are into fish farming or aquaculture, then you would certainly be looking forward to an efficient as well as effective solution for fish farming aeration. Proper aeration plays a crucial role in the appropriate management as well as maintenance of dissolved oxygen levels.
To provide assistance with aeration solution and dissolve oxygen levels in your hatcheries AirOxi Tube brings you oxygen concentrator, that works as an ideal aeration solution for the hatcheries and the nurseries.
Let’s take a look at what an Oxygen concentrator is and why it is an ideal solution for hatcheries!
How is the AirOxi Oxygen concentrator different?
The AirOxi Oxygen Concentrator has a discharge capacity of 93% pure oxygen of 10 liters of oxygen per minute. The oxygen concentrators are an ideal aeration solution for nurseries to improve yield as it can function in temperatures ranging from 5 – 40 degree Celsius making it an imperial solution to be used in almost all climates. Thus reflecting how oxygen concentrators are an ideal solution for hatcheries.
Advantages of Oxygen Concentrator
The usage of Oxygen Concentrators in Hatcheries can provide your business with a large number of advantages. Some of which are highlighted below:
- When using 93% oxygen, the oxygen partial pressure and thus the natural saturation limit in the water is increased by a factor of 4 compared to aeration with just air
- Oxygen concentrator is extremely useful when water temperature is high in summer and dissolved oxygen holding capacity of water is low. Oxygen concentrator is also ideal for use when high dissolved oxygen is needed like in nurseries or Biofloc or Biofilter or RAS
- Higher dissolved oxygen due to increased partial pressure and saturation helps in • Increased stocking density • Higher yield • Increased Food Conversion Ratio (FCR) and improved food utilization • Higher growth with same feed intake
- It also helps in a very fast increase in dissolved oxygen and hence is ideal as a standby unit in case of power failure. The low power consumption means it can be used even on a inverter
- It provides huge cost savings when used for seed packing and transportation. Due to very low cost of oxygen generation, the water filled in seed bags can be super saturated and used for seed transportation.
These advantages make the oxygen concentrators ideal for usage in hatcheries to improve yield, dissolve oxygen level and better aeration.
Specifications of Oxygen Concentrator
The oxygen concentrator comes with a dehumidifier and compressor that ensures that outside impurities do not go into the hatchery. Here are a few of the important specifications of the new oxygen concentrator that you should know.
- The weight of the oxygen concentrator is about 30 kilograms.
- The dimension of the product is 0.3*0.5 (Diameter)* 0.3 (Height) meters.
- The input voltage required is 220 volts AC 50 Hz.
- The power consumed by the oxygen concentrator is 0.5 kW.
- The operation temperature ranges between 5 degrees to 40 degrees Celsius.
- The oxygen delivery rate is 10 liters per minute
- The oxygen discharge capacity of the oxygen concentrator is about 90 to 93 percent.
These specifications of the Oxygen Concentrator make it one of the most useful product for aeration in hatcheries and nurseries.
Features of Oxygen Concentrator
Some of the main features of the oxygen concentrator that makes it ideal for usage in hatcheries and nurseries are reflected below:
- The Oxygen concentrator comes with a flow rate of 10 LPM
- The Oxygen concentrator creates very low pressure, almost nil movement so fish / larvae / fingerlings are not disturbed
- The Oxygen concentrator ensure very high dissolved oxygen level in water – almost up to 30 ppm
- The Oxygen concentrator creates very fine bubbles so they remain suspended in water and oxygenation is high even after equipment is stopped
- The Oxygen concentrator’s operating cost is just 10% of cost of using oxygen cylinders – save 90% on cost of aeration as compared to using oxygen cylinders
- The Oxygen concentrator delivers 93% pure oxygen
These features provide maximum gains for hatcheries when using oxygen concentrator for aeration purpose.
Specification of Double Walled EPDM Hoses used with Oxygen Concentrator
These are some additional specifications that you should be aware about when purchasing an Oxygen Concentrator.
- There are about 2400 holes per meter for enhanced efficiency.
- The material used is EPDM.
- The opening pressure is less than1 bar.
- The inner dimension is 16 mm and the outer dimension is 25 mm.
- The maximum recommended output is about 0.25 kilogram of oxygen per meter per hour.
These specifications ensure ease of use when you purchase an oxygen concentrator for your hatcheries.
Top Features of Oxygen Concentrator
The top features of the new oxygen concentrator are as listed below.
- Has an extremely high capacity and is extremely efficient in nature
- It is completely flexible
- Very simple to extend as per the requirements
- The distribution capacity is just excellent
- The cleaning is also very simple, easy and convenient
These features ensure that the Oxygen Concentrator not only fulfill your task in the hatcheries but also provides you with flexibility and comfort of use that can make the process of aeration simpler and easier for you.
So if you are looking for the perfect aeration solution for your hatcheries then Oxygen Concentrator is just the right solution. To know more about Oxygen Concentrator get in touch with us.
Why Choose Us
AirOxi Tube is one of the most trusted, reputed, and reliable names in the field of providing premium quality aeration systems for effective fish farming and aquaculture. AirOxi Tube offers a wide array of tools and equipment for providing the right aeration precisely as per the requirements of the fish farmers. The users can get our Oxygen Concentrator aeration technology that is best suited for their hatchery business. If you wish to know more about the aeration solution, get in touch with our expert team at AirOxi Tube for getting the best solutions in this regard.