Firstly, it is important to get an idea of the function of an aeration diffuser. Aeration diffuser is a device in the shape of a disc, tube or plate that transfers oxygen into the water. AirOxi Tube has a different kind of air diffusers to suit different settings. Let’s take a look at few aeration diffusers first:
- AirOxi Hi efficiency Aeration Tube (blue line) – ½’’ x 1’’ has an optimum flow rate of 5 to 0.8 m3/hr and the pressure required is 1 PSI. The maximum flow rate is 2.5 m3/hr at 3 PSI
- AirOxi Algae Resistant Aeration Tube (green tube) – ½’’ x 1’’ has an optimum flow rate of 5 to 0.8 m3/hr and the pressure required is 1 PSI. The maximum flow rate is 2.5 m3/hr at 3 PSI
- AirOxi Hi-Flow Aeration Tube – 1” x 1.5” has an optimum flow rate of 1.5 to 2 m3/hr and the pressure required is 1 PSI. The maximum flow rate is 4 m3/hr at 3 PSI
- Flexible Diffuser Hose (3m long) with ¼” inlet has an optimum flow rate of 1 m3/ hr / Mtr and the pressure required is 1.5 PSI. The maximum flow rate is 3 m3/hr at 3 PSI
- EPDM diffuser of size 63 x 610 mm (¾” inlet) has an optimum flow rate of 0.8 m3/hr and the pressure required is 2 PSI. The maximum flow rate is 3 m3/hr at 3 PSI
You should keep in mind a few factors that will help you decide the right aeration diffuser for your use for assistance you can get in touch with our team who will guide you with the section and installation call: +91 7285017087 for more.
The size, depth, and surface are the important factors to be kept in mind. All measurements help to determine which aeration diffuser to use. It is important to manage the aeration according to size, depth, and surface. Bathymetric provides an insight into the aeration project’s water body. Bathymetry helps in identifying the minute problems which might not be noticed otherwise and accordingly aeration diffuser can be used. The better knowledge you have, the better for your dream to come true.
Biochemical oxygen demand
Biochemical oxygen demand also is known as biological oxygen demand (BOD) is the amount of oxygen required by organisms under water at a certain temperature. Biochemical oxygen demand is a measure of how much organic pollution is in water. Low BOD indicates good water quality whereas high BOD indicates bad water quality. Aeration diffusers come into play to balance the oxygen levels required for your aeration project.
Goals & Budget
The goal is the main important point. Your goal for your aeration project will determine the right aeration diffuser for use. Depending on your goals you can decide the amount of oxygen required for your aeration project.
AirOxi Tubes have aeration diffusers of different features at different prices. You can choose the right aeration diffuser according to your budget of aeration project. There are diffusers available in the market at different prices to suit your needs and wants.
AirOxi Tube Aeration Solutions you can trust
You can choose from a variety of aeration diffusers according to your needs and aeration project. The Ceramic Plate Diffusers are one of the most robust engineered products from AirOxi Tube which are efficient and capable of providing about 20 to 30 percent air transfer. Their high oxygen transfer trait makes them perfect for use in the RAS system and hatcheries. There are good quality Disc Diffusers and Floating Diffuser grid meant for immediate use. AirOxi Tube has also launched EPDM diffusers for use in nurseries.
For more information on AirOxi’s quality products click the link below: http://www.airoxitube.com/aeration-tubing-products/